Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Our Fantasy

















I straddle your face and force you to eat my ass and tongue my deep hole. Your cock is bursting as I gently hit it with my whip. Your tongue is buried deep inside me as I rock back and forth telling you what a good fuck toy you are.

I force my wet balls into your eager mouth. You suck on them like they were candy, your cock aching for release; it has been so long since I have let you cum.

I raise up and stare into your eyes while I rub my whip up and down your hard cock, as I tell you what a good little ball sucker you are and that I am now going to fuck your mouth.

My hard cock pushes past your teeth and down your throat until my balls are slapping against your chin. I hold your head as I begin to fuck your mouth, faster and faster, all the while calling you my little bitch cock sucker.

You can't wait for me to fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker