Friday, August 29, 2008

Sexy Shemale MILF

I did a call recently and the fantasy he asked me to act out was so hot I just had to share it with you.

I'm the step mom to a rapidly maturing teenage son and have recently discovered that my "baby boy" has developed a deliciously enormous cock!

He has no idea that Mommy has a very large secret.

One particular evening my son and I are alone in the house. I slip down to the basement and secretly watch him as he lifts weights. Biting my lip as his muscles flex and strain, the sweat from his body making the blond hair on his forearms glitter. His rhythmic breathing and soft grunting increasing my erotic thoughts.

Tonight I won't be denied!

As he showers I slip into a silk robe and wait for him to enter his bedroom. He is unaware that I've followed as he removes his towel. I gaze as his tight perfect ass for a moment, then clear my throat. He turns around with a start. "Mom!"

I reach out and take the towel he is cowering behind from him, leaving him naked and helpless. He opens his mouth again and Says "M-mo" but I place two fingers to his lips cutting off his word and say "Don't". Lowering my fingers and placing my full lips over his mouth I kiss my son deeply sliding my tongue in his mouth, possessing it.

Glancing down at his hardening cock I lift my hand to his shoulders and push him to his knees, then slowly and deliberately remove the sash from my robe as my eyes have his locked. I smile at the look of astonishment on my son's face as he gapes at my thickening cock.

As he opens his mouth to say "M-mom I" I push the head of my cock in his mouth and tell him to "Suck me!"

He looks up at me with innocent wide eyes as I start to rock forward, fucking my own son's mouth. Deeper as he gags and chokes on me. No motherly instincts now, only raw lust.

I run my slim fingers through his hair and then grasp a hand full, pulling him to his feet, then over to the bed. He just lies there and trembles in shock while I take his muscular knees and place them over my shoulders, crawling towards him, curling him up further and further until he realizes what I'm doing.

He opens his mouth to protest just as I push the head of his own huge cock into his mouth, forcing him to suck himself. His eyes widen and his ass puckers as he feels the head of my own cock against his tight virgin asshole. "Nmoo", but I smile pushing myself inside, violating my own son. Taking his ass for my selfish pleasure as he gags on his own cock, every thrust pushing him deeper onto himself.

Faster and harder I fuck him, then as I feel myself approaching I squeeze his balls, forcing his cum to gush down his own throat as I release and fill his ass with mine.

I gather my robe and leave his room without a word, but as I glance back I see my son stroking his beautiful, still erect cock.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker